Benefits of Club Membership
- Friendship – social time before and after each meeting
- Informative Meetings – held last Tuesday of each month
- Guest Speakers – a different speaker at each meeting
- Bus Trips – always enjoyable – usually a day trip
- Library – a selection of useful books to borrow
- Sip & Snip – an informative walk around a member’s garden
- Show & Tell – a short talk by a member at each meeting
- Social Events – relaxed way to mix with fellow gardeners
- Fundraising – monies raised donated to local charities
- Gardening on the Edge – our primary fund raising event with open gardens on the Queen’s Birthday weekend
To foster and promote an active interest in all matters relating to gardening on the Range. To raise awareness in the Club and the Community of the local environment. To stage events that promote the beauty and diversity of the region.
The Office Bearers are charged with the general management of the Guild in accordance with the rules and by-laws approved for the purpose of the incorporation. Office Bearers for 2014-2015 are:
President |Dorothy Jupp | 5445 7795| Email
Vice President| Marnie Trass | 5435 8406 | Email
Secretary | Marie Hegerty | Email
Minute Secretary | Toni Walters | Email
Treasurer | Anne Boyle |Email
Gardening on The Edge |Jan Maguire | Email
Newsletter | Carolyn Willadsen | 5494 3357 | Email
Website | Sonia Douglas | 0408 647834 | Email
Technology & Systems | David Webb | Email
Speakers & Venues | Harvey Weston | 5435 2587 | Email
Bus Trips | Nancy Baker | 5494 2961 | Email
Assistant Treasurer & “Tips & Gleanings” | Kevin Radbourne Email
Committee Member| Bill Henman | (edit)
Committee Member| Ian Reimers |
General Meetings are held monthly at 9.30am on the last Tuesday of each month. Meetings usually include a guest presenter talking about all aspects of developing and enhancing a garden. The meeting venue is either in a member’s garden or at the Old Witta School Hall. All members are welcome to attend and contribute to the development of the Club.
General membership, please be our guest for two meetings and subsequently apply for membership if you would like to
Sip & Snip
Sip & Snip is held monthly at 9:30am on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. It is an opportunity to see other member’s gardens and to obtain cuttings for your own garden.
Escorted tours to gardens and garden related events are regularly organised where club members and friends can get together to enjoy the trip and meet others with similar interests. See Diary Dates for details.