Maleny Garden Club furthering the knowledge and enjoyment of gardening.
Benefits of Club
- Friendship – social time before and after each meeting
- Informative Meetings – held last Tuesday of each month
- Guest Speakers – a different speaker at each meeting
- Bus Trips – always enjoyable – usually a day trip
- Library – a selection of useful books to borrow
- Sip & Snip – an informative walk around a member’s garden
- Show & Tell – a short talk by a member at each meeting
- Social Events – relaxed way to mix with fellow gardeners
- Fundraising – monies raised donated to local charities
- Gardening on the Edge – our primary fundraising event with open gardens on the Queen’s Birthday weekend
To foster and promote an active interest in all matters relating to gardening on the Range. To raise awareness in the Club and the Community of the local environment. To stage events that promote the beauty and diversity of the region.
General Meetings are held monthly at 9.30am on the last Tuesday of each month. Meetings usually include a guest presenter talking about all aspects of developing and enhancing a garden. The meeting venue is usually at the Old Witta School Hall or sometimes at a member’s garden. All members are welcome to attend and contribute to the development of the Club. Guests can attend for two meetings for free. Click HERE for more details about membership. Click HERE for the date and venue of the next meeting.
General membership, please be our guest for two meetings and subsequently apply for membership if you would like to.
More details HERE
SIP & SNIP
Sip & Snip is held monthly at 9:30am on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. It is an opportunity to see other members’ gardens and to obtain cuttings for your own garden. It is a members’ only event.
Escorted tours to gardens and garden related events are regularly organised where club members and friends can get together to enjoy the trip and meet others with similar interests. See EVENTS section for details.